27 March 2018
Webinar: Learning about City Partnerships Challenge
The UN Global Compact – Cities Programme recently launched the global offer for the ‘City Partnerships Challenge’, our new two year capacity development, facilitation and coaching process for city and regional city governments to develop transformative urban development projects. ‘City Partnerships Challenge’ is delivered with local and international partners.
As part of the roll out process, we are running webinars for interested cities and potential partners from private sector and civil society – providing an overview of the ‘City Partnerships Challenge’, benefits, process, timing and Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Europe, Middle East and Asia Webinar – Tuesday 27 March 2018
9 am GMT (London GMT)
- 10:00 am South Africa Time (Pretoria, GMT+02:00)
- 10:00 am Norway Time (Oslo, GMT+01:00)
- 7:00 pm Australia Eastern Daylight Time (Sydney, GMT+11:00)
2. Americas and Pacific – 27 March 2018
4:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- 10:00 am Hawaii Time (Honolulu, GMT-10:00)
- 5:00 pm S. America Eastern Standard Time (Brasilia, GMT-03:00)
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018 7:00 am Australia Eastern Daylight Time (Sydney, GMT+11:00)
Please direct general enquiries about City Partnerships to email@example.com